Eye Scream Factory, Inc. (“Eye Scream Factory”) hereby grants to the purchaser of Eye Scream Factory templates, presets, images, and animations (“Eye Scream Factory Products”) the non-exclusive right to mechanically reproduce the images and animations contained within the Eye Scream Factory Products. The images, animations, presets, and other files included with Eye Scream Factory Products are proprietary and copyrighted. Eye Scream Factory owns and reserves all rights, except for those specifically granted by the Eye Scream Factory End-User License Agreement.
End-User License Agreement
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and Eye Scream Factory. By using any Eye Scream Factory product, whether via a download, CD-ROM, DVD, or other media, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you are entering this agreement on behalf of your employer, the license granted and restrictions and limitations recited herein apply to your employer as well as to you as a representative of your employer. Should you cease working for your employer, your employer may continue to operate under this agreement.
1. Eye Scream Factory Products may only be used on one computer at any one time. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must acquire a special multi-user license from Eye Scream Factory.
2. Eye Scream Factory Products may be used, altered, or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any work that is created by you provided that the work is not then sold or distributed as either a single image, layer or as part of any royalty-free product.
3. Eye Scream Factory Products may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Eye Scream Factory and all of its officers and agents ("Indemnified Parties") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by Indemnified Parties in connection with the use of the Eye Scream Factory Products for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
5. You may not sell, sub-license, loan, give, or transfer any part of Eye Scream Factory Products or a copy thereof (except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you) to another person or company.
"I like 100 Designer Text Templates a lot! 207 Designer Transitions is also well worth $50."
- Leo Mahoney, Mallard Video
"This is the perfect tool for high-volume videographers, where time is money. Choose a template, change the names and titles to match client, and produce/print. Done. Could literally save hours on each wedding."
- Jeff Pulera, Digital Vision Productions
"I bought the product Friday afternoon and used one of the items in a project on Sunday - a print project that had nothing to do with video. At 300 dpi, the design element was just what I needed. Because of the way these templates are set up, the opportunities are unlimited!"
- Deborrah Glenn-Long
"I thoroughly enjoy the menu templates; I love their ease of use. "
- Kathleen Schwenk, Rainy Day Productions
"I've been looking for something like this for a long time. There is just not enough material out there to do DVD labels and menus; it's like you have to make your own. But now there is some that you can use as a base; it's about time! It's all in the way it looks before you play it...
- Joseph Pierce
" I scream you scream we all scream for EYE SCREAM... yeah... great product!"
- Steve Dubrava, Perfect 10 Satellite Dist